|Bookstore in Amsterdam, Photo Credit|
In which Mikaela and I wax longer than usual, have more fun than should be allowed, make complete fools out of ourselves for you, answer some of your questions, and discuss one of our greatest loves: books. Now that you know the topic, don't you think we deserve an Oscar simply for keeping our vlog from verging on feature-length film territory? Please remember that in real life we move around a lot more, say things in unison more often, and talk about books for even longer periods of time. 'Nuff said!
Now it's your turn! We compiled these questions at random from here and here. But now we tag all of you to answer these delightful queries and then tag as many people as you so desire! Our alterior motive in all of this being, of course, that we may discover some new literary gems through your answers!
Bibliophilia Tag Questions:
- Which book are you currently reading? And why did you choose that book?
- Have you ever bought a book just for the cover? And if so which one?
- Which book-to-film/TV show transition did you think was done the best?
- If you are a writer, where does your inspiration come from?
- Who do you think is the funniest or most villainous character Jane Austen ever created?
- Which author do you own the most books by?
- How many books do you own?
- Is there any one thing that you think could have been improved upon in one (or all) of Jane Austen's books? What is it and why?
- What is your favourite genre of book?
- What is your favorite Jane Austen quote?
Don't forget to enter our ongoing giveaway for one of Mikaela and my favorite books and a gift certificate for beautiful music! You can enter here until midnight, PST, on Monday March 5.